‘Mentoring as a Service’ (MaaS) is a pro-active monitoring and mentoring educational system, designed to support learning. MaaS is a holistic platform for live tutoring, providing real-time learning and interaction between the student and tutor. MaaS is designed to improve student retention and graduation rates through its pro-active and supportive platform, guiding the student through to graduation.
MaaS uses a sophisticated Artificial Intelligence engine that offers a complete solution for the needs of students and colleges. MaaS has proven its success, even with severely disadvantaged students.
What does MaaS do?
- Predicts a student’s future academic performance and behavior
- Provides the platform to modify a student’s behavior
- Generates tutor alerts based on a student’s activity/non-activity and performance
- Enables the tutor to communicate with the student in real-time
- Records all student and tutor activity and communication
- Generates daily/weekly/monthly reports of all student and tutor activity and performance
MaaS helps academic institutions…
Identify high-risk students
Alert tutors to all student activity and inactivity
Connect the tutor to the student through built-in communication and instant messaging tools
Create a supportive mentoring environment
Monitor student progression and results
Improve student retention and graduation rates